- In the Berlin meeting we from Utrecht want to take the opportunety
to learn more on the GMD work.
- Secondly we want to present our modelling and simulation ideas and discuss that deeply to be able to relate or include the accounting stuff in there.
- agenda bashing, fnt, introduction Cees de Laat, John Vollbrecht
- modelling, specification, simulation Arie Taal, Arjan van der Veght
- AAA@Ericsson Rogier Visser, Wim Nouwens
- accounting draft Tanja Zseby, Georg Carle, Sebastian Zander
- auditing, accounting in the overall framework John Vollbrecht
- accounting&charging@TI Henk Jonkers
- hard questions, identify research topics 1h45' John Vollbrecht
- AAA Context 30' Betty de Bruijn, Leon Gommans
- pol based doc reading 15' Shuichi Tashiro
- use case for one of Leon's examples
- documents, web, mechanics Cees de Laat, John Vollbrecht
- next steps, plenary@ietf, recharter in spring John Vollbrecht, Cees de Laat
- closing remarks Cees de Laat, John Vollbrecht
Somewhere in the middle of the above mentioned meeting we did eat something, check out Berlin beer for those who can stand it, have some sleep and a breakfest.
as promised in today's telephone conference, I (re)send you some details on our proposal for having an AAAArch Interim Meeting in Berlin on 28 and 29 September.
One argument for these dates is that on 25-27 September, we host the workshop 'Quality of future Internet Services' (QofIS2000) of the European COST263 action. In addition to the technical program on September 25 and 26, the workshop will have on 27 September a mini track on Internet Charging.
Having an AAAARCH Interim meeting in the same week appears to be attractive to me as the workshop might bring interesting people to the AAAARCH Interim meeting, and as the workshop (featuring, among others, a keynote of Fred Baker) might be of interest to people participating at the Interim AAAARCH meeting.
You find the preliminary program under: http://www.fokus.gmd.de/events/qofis2000/html/programme.html
(for more information on the workshop, see http://www.fokus.gmd.de/events/qofis2000/cfp.html , http://www.fokus.gmd.de/events/qofis2000/ and http://www.fokus.gmd.de/glone/projects/cost263/)
Information about the location of GMD FOKUS and transfer is provided
http://www.fokus.gmd.de/fokus/location/content.html (no frames)
or http://www.fokus.gmd.de/fokus/location/ (frames)
The page also provides a link to the Berlin online city map.
The following URL shows gives some overview about the location within
(attention - URL should be in one line):
A list of close or otherwise recommended hotels is provided under:
Additional pointers to Berlin information are provided under:
Georg Carle E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMD FOKUS Tel.: +49-30 3463 7149
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31 Fax: +49-30 3463 8149
D-10589 Berlin, Germany http://www.fokus.gmd.de/usr/carle/
|CdL - sep 11th 2000||Visitors of this page:|